Metalite Engineering is a leading supplier of precision machined and ground components to a wide range of industries.
Established in 1973, we offer precision engineering, grinding, reverse engineering, and development using a range of specialist materials to the medical, automotive aerospace sectors and to the machine build industry.
Our continual investment in technology is central to our business beliefs and allows us to offer our clients a breadth of services and capabilities.
Metalite Precision Machining’s commitment to accuracy and quality comes as standard meaning we can offer the technology and know-how to deliver on our client’s projects every time.
Our fully comprehensive in-house service offering includes:
- One-off components to multiple batch work
- CNC milling – high speed three, four and five axis using the latest technology
- CNC turning – twin spindle, live tooling
- Spark erosion and wire erosion
- CNC universal grinding, jig grinding and surface grinding to a five-micron tolerance level
- ISO9001:2015 standard system